Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Book 5: Catching Fire


Author: Suzanne Collins

Barnes and Noble Synopsis: 
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.

My Review: So let me start this review by saying I was pleasantly surprised when I read Hunger Games last year. It started out slow but I really liked it. This one however, started slow for me and never really grabbed me. I am sure a lot of people will disagree but I just didn't care for it. I am not sure why really. Sure, I'll read the third one and may come back to this one some day, but it wasn't my favorite at all. Stick to the first one, that was great!

My Grade: C

No comments:

Post a Comment