Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Book 9: Stealing Bradford


Author: Melody Carlson

Barnes and Noble Synopsis: 
The Carter House girls are just getting to know one another when the subject of boys comes up. Rhiannon's dating Bradford, the most popular jock in school, Eliza's seeing Harry, and even DJ has dated Conner, although now he acts as if he doesn't like her. Boys aren't always easy to understand, but every girl in the house wants a boyfriend---and will do just about anything to get one. So when Taylor decides to put the moves on Bradford, Rhiannon is shocked and hurt. Mistakes are made and feelings battered ... there is forgiveness for some and bitterness for others ... but at the end of the day, the girls learn a valuable lesson about what it means to be a family.


My Review: This one was good. I think at times the religious aspects shock me, not that there's anything wrong with them. I am just not use to reading books that all the sudden get religious. All in all good story, I'll continue to read Carter House books.

My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment